In compliance of the obligation of reporting in the time of the installation of Cookies in your terminal computer and based on the article 22.2 (right of the recipients of those services) of the Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, the society of information and e-commerce services, Please be advised that service providers may use devices of storage and retrieval of data on equipment terminals of recipients, provided that the same are given your consent After is them has facilitated information clear and complete on its use, in particular, on the purposes of the processing of the data, with arrangement to it provisions in the Law organic 15/1999, of 13 of December, of protection of Personal character data.
1.- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers or device that is downloaded to your computer or computer, Tablet or mobile when the user navigates in Internet, with the purpose of storing data that may be updated and recovered by the entity responsible of your installation.
Cookies are small files of data, or set of characters that are stored on your hard disk or in the temporary memory of the user's computer when you access certain Web sites pages. Is used for the server accessed can meet the preferences of the user to the return this to connect is.
These cookies "technical" us allow distinguish it of others users of the website and us helps to offer you an optimal experience to the navigate by our web site, as well as improving it.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site. However, if you wish you can proceed to delete and block all cookies from this site, Although it would be possible that parts of the web site not work.
The first purpose of the Cookies is the of facilitate to the user an access more quickly to them services selected. In addition, Cookies to personalize the services offered by the website, facilitating and providing information that is of interest or that may be of interest to each user, in response to the use of the services.
2.- OUR POLICY ON COOKIES
Then, is a classification of cookies based on a number of categories. However, it is necessary to note that a same cookie can be included in more than one category.
1.- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT THE MANAGE
According to who is the entity that manage the team or domain from where is send them cookies and try them data that is obtained, We can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the own editor and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Cookies of third: Are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data collected through cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a team or domain managed by the own editor but the information that is collect through these is managed by a third, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2.- ACCORDING TO THE TIME FRAME COOKIES THAT REMAIN ACTIVATED TYPES
According to the time frame that remain enabled on the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Cookies of session: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
Are often used to store information that only want to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user only once (p.e. a list of products purchased).
- Cookies persistent: They are a type of cookies in which data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can go from one minute to several years.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
According to the purpose for which is try the data obtained through the cookies, We can distinguish between:
- Cookies technical: Are those that allow the user to browsing through a web page, platform or application and use of the different options or services that it may exist as, for example, control the traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access to parts of access restricted, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchase of an order, perform the request of registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during the navigation, Store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through networks social.
- Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined a set of criteria in the user terminal as they would for example be the language, the type of browser through which to access the service, the locale from where access to the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: They are those that allow the person in charge of the same, monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the web sites that are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of them web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of profiles of users of these sites navigation, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements on the basis of the analysis of data for use by the users of the service.
- Cookies advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of those spaces advertising that, in your case, the editor has been included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the service requested based on criteria like the content edited or the frequency in which is show them ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of those spaces advertising that, in your case, the editor has been included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the service requested. These cookies store information of the behaviour of users obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, what allows you to develop a profile specific to show advertising depending on the same.
3.- EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE
4.- MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
What happens if it does not allow the installation of cookies, or if they are disabled?
His experience in the web site may be limited and some functionalities of the services will be disabled as, for example, remain identified.
How disable / enable them cookies??
To disable / enable cookies from the device, the user will have to do so through the Web browser.
Can get more information of how configure your browser to accept or not certain cookies or of how delete the cookies in them guides of configuration of cookies, Privacy and security of the manufacturers of each of the browsers.
All modern browsers allow you to change the settings of Cookies. These settings usually is found in the ' options ' or ' preferences ' of the menu of your browser.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from our website or any other website, using your browser. In every browser it operational is different, the function of ‘ help” will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> Privacy-> Configuration. For more information, can consult the Microsoft support or the browser help.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> Custom settings. For more information, can refer to the support for Mozilla or the browser help.
- Chrome: Configuration-> Show advanced options-> Privacy-> Content settings. For more information, can refer to the support of Google or the browser help.
- Safari: Preferences-> Security. For more information, can refer to the Apple support or the browser help.
If you want to information on how manage cookies in a tablet or mobile, Please consult your documentation or help files online.
How to disable / enable cookies from third parties??
The cookies of third parties not them install us. Therefore we suggest user to consult those third-party web sites for information about the cookies that install and how you can manage.
5.- UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE POLICY OF PRIVACY / COOKIES
The Web can modify this policy of Cookies depending on demands legislative, regulatory, or with the purpose of adapting such political to them instructions dictated by the Agency Spanish of protection of data (AEPD), by this is advised to those users that the visit periodically.
When will produce changes significant in this political of Cookies, shall be communicated to the users well via the web or via email to registered users.
RELATIONSHIP OF COOKIES USED BY THE ENTITY
- COOKIES OWN OR OF THIRD
The following is a table of cookies that will be installed on your computer by this web site if you agree to it.